Tuesday, July 5, 2011

the hour

The hour once again has slipped my grasp. I recall when time was at a premium like an ocean never ending. Now I count the days as a miser would sitting in the corner of my little world as the hours drop one by one into my little bag of life.This early morning finds my coffee cup sitting waiting for me to take a final sip before my day begins. Already the sounds of the awaken earth rumbles outside my door. As the world as I know it presses down on the pedal. Much has changed in the past year. Things that I had always taken for granted have fallen short. Not sure if I thought they would always be there but did think that they would be within my grasp. Though I am far from an exclusive member of that club and the membership grows ever so rapidly.For the most part I, We are to blame for the road that lies before us.All feeding at the trough of greed. While all did not take part most did. Feeding on the plenty disregarding the less fortunate

No comments:

Post a Comment